“The Company” means Shropshire Property Search Ltd. of 39 Victoria Road, Bridgnorth WV16 4LD
“Client” means any party entering into a contract with Shropshire Property Search Ltd. upon the Terms and Conditions specified herein.
- All work undertaken by the Company on behalf of the Client is subject to these Terms and Conditions. Any work undertaken, or instruction accepted, by the Company on behalf of the Client shall constitute an offer to contract on these Terms. The client agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and, by placing an order or instruction with the Company, shall be deemed to have accepted them.
- The Company accepts search instructions from the Client on the basis that those instructing us are liable for all costs and expenses incurred in respect of same.
- The Company provides their services only on the basis that the Client supplies all necessary information required to provide the service, including the provision of a suitable property location plan of adequate quality.
- The Company undertakes to use all reasonable care in obtaining the information provided to the Client but will not guarantee the accuracy of any verbal information supplied by third parties which is not verified by written statement.
- The Company will not be liable to the Client in the event that the Company is unable to perform an obligation or to carry out the services on behalf of the Client due to any factor outside the control of the Company, including but not limited to: Act of God, Industrial Action, the default or failure of a third party, war or any other government action.
- The Company’s services are provided solely for the use of our Clients and their clients, on whose behalf the work has been commissioned.
- The Company will observe Client confidentiality in all cases as permitted by law.
- The Client acknowledges and agrees that the information and data supplied in the Services are derived from publicly available records and other Third Party sources and the Company does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of such information or data, and the data supplied in the Services are derived solely from the sources specifically cited. The Company does not claim that these sources represent an exhaustive list of all sources that might be consulted, nor does it guarantee that all past or current land uses will be identified by the Services. The Services are professional business to business services not intended for use by persons other than those skilled in the use of property and environmental information. The company shall not be responsible for errors or corruptions in the Services resulting from inaccuracies or omissions in the data supplied to it by Third Parties, however, this risk is covered by specialist search insurance.
- The Company reserves the right to change charges for services provided from time to time.
- The Company is an authorised reseller of GroundSure, Chancel Check, Pinpoint and Coal Authority products whose Terms & Conditions are available on request.
- Payment of all Invoices shall be made within 30 days, unless prior specific terms have been agreed in writing, and the Client shall be liable for payment of services provided irrespective of the payment arrangements in place between the Client and their own client.
- The Company shall be notified in writing as soon as possible of any discrepancy, inaccuracy or issue with the service provided.
- The Company shall carry out the services required with all reasonable diligence and accuracy. In providing search reports and services the Company will comply with the Search Code. In the event that the Client suffers loss as a result of negligence then our liability for direct loss or damage (excluding indirect or consequential loss) arising from any single or multiple series of related claim or events shall not exceed £2,000,000 (underwritten by Dual Corporate Risks Ltd.).
- Independent Dispute Resolution: If you make a complaint and we are unable to resolve it to your satisfaction you may refer the complaint to The Property Ombudsman scheme (website: www.tpos.co.uk, email: